Ant and Dec won't be back for BRITs
Ant & Dec won't be hosting the BRIT Awards next year.
The popular presenting duo will take the helm at the annual ceremony at London's O2 Arena next month, following a successful stint in 2015, but have vowed not to return again in 2017, even though they previously said the same about this year.
Speaking to Capital Liverpool Breakfast presenters Adam, Gemma and Imogen on their debut show today (18.01.16), Dec said: "We weren't supposed to be [hosting again]. We did it last year and we always said we would do it for one year... but we had quite a nice time so we have decided to do it again... this is definitely the last time we are going to do it."
Ant and Dec - who previously hosted the ceremony in 2001 - admitted in September they hadn't intended to return for the 2016 ceremony.
They said: "In all honesty we only intended to do it for one year but had such a good time we are thrilled to be doing it again. Both of us are looking forward to what will be an incredible night, and we can't wait to celebrate the achievements of British music once again."
Capital Liverpool - which will play the biggest hits from the hottest hit music artists of the moment - launched today.
The annual music awards - which are sponsored by MasterCard will return to The O2 in London on Wednesday February 24.