Anita Rani signs up for 'Strictly Come Dancing'
Anita Rani is "so excited" to take part in this year's 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
The TV presenter has been confirmed as the 11th celebrity to join the BBC One dancing competition and can't wait for rehearsals to start.
Announcing the news during the 'One Show' tonight (24.08.15), the 37-year-old star said: "So many elements of 'Strictly' terrify me but I shall try and think #BeyonceAlwaysOnBeat as I hit the dance floor.
"I'm so excited to indulge that fantasy and hopefully learn some mean moves in the process. Let's get our groove on!"
The brunette beauty has also appeared on 'Watchdog' and 'Countryfile' in the past, as well as being part of the team that presented the BBC's Royal Wedding coverage in 2011.
News that Anita will compete on the show comes just hours after it was revealed former The Wanted singer Jay McGuiness will also be taking part.
He previously said: "My family are such huge 'Strictly' fans, I know I've made them very happy by taking part - I can't wait to get started!
"I love to dance but this is going to be so different from anything I have done before, I'm up for it!"
Other contestants will include Peter Andre, Daniel O'Donnell, Katie Derham, Carol Kirkwood, Ainsley Harriott, Kellie Bright, Georgia May Foote, Jeremy Vine and Anthony Ogogo.
A number of other celebrities will be announced before the show kicks off on Saturday, September 5.