Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Amy Schumer hospitalised after food poisoning

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Amy Schumer hospitalised after food poisoning

Amy Schumer was hospitalised after getting food poisoning.

The 35-year-old comedienne was on holiday with her boyfriend Ben Hanisch in Paris when they both fell ill after eating a bad meal.

But the 'Trainwreck' star appeared to be in high spirits as she posted about her ordeal on Instagram on Monday (12.09.16).

One picture of Amy and her beau in bed was captioned: "Thanks for everything Paris! Except the food poisoning. #nooooooooooo #balmain #nyfw (sic)"

However, things soon went from bad to worse as the 'Inside Amy Schumer' star's most recent Instagram photos featured her in a hospital bed.

A picture collage of Amy was captioned: "No red flags with this girl."

Amy also posted a video from her hospital bed, where she explained that she loves "music and food", and that she was "taking a chance."

She said: "My name is Amy. I'm 35. I love grabbing life by its horns and experiencing everything and I love music and food. I really just want someone to share all of that with. So, I'm taking a chance."

Amy and her boyfriend have been dating since January this year, and prior to falling ill, were enjoying their romantic getaway in Paris, where they had posted numerous pictures of themselves having a blast.

The blonde star previously stated that her relationship with Ben was unlike any other she's experienced.

She said: "I feel like Ben is the first guy who's really been my boyfriend. There are guys who, if they heard me say that, would want to punch me in the face, but yeah, it's the truth."