Neymar's leaked contract contains some huge bonus clauses
The latest leak of contract information has revealed the fine details of Neymar's deal with Barcelona - and some of his bonus payments for success are eye-watering.
Football agents and clubs have been rocked by the persistent leaking of contract details for star players by the Football Leaks website in recent months, but fans have been lapping up the information that has set tongues wagging.
Now the details of Neymar's contract with the reigning European champions has thrown up some intriguing talking points, with his basic salary of €5m-per-year topped up by a set of lucrative bonuses.
With a buy-out clause listed at a massive €190m, these bonuses should help to keep the extended Neymar family in good health for a few years to come.
* Neymar will collect a massive €1.7m bonus if Barca win a Champions League, La Liga and Copa del Rey treble.
* If Barcelona end this season with just a Spanish title success, that will be worth €637,000 to Neymar.
* Champions League success brings in a windfall of €850,000.
* Simply qualifying for the Champions League secures Neymar €637,500.
* If Neymar wins the Ballon d'Or, Barcelona will hand him another €425,000.
Of course, these bonuses were paid out last season as Barcelona completed a clean sweep of trophies, meaning Neymar headed into last summer's World Cup finals with a swelling bank balance.
This incentive-driven contract certainly seems to get the best out of Barcelona's stars, with Neymar and his pals now looking to bounce back from a few setbacks in recent weeks to finish this season with more silverware.