Tyson Fury in new homophobic, sexist and anti-Semetic outrage

NewsBy Sunday World
Tyson Fury
Tyson Fury

Boxer Tyson Fury has sparked further outrage after making homophobic, sexist and anti-Semitic comments in an hour-long video rant.

Fury has previously been accused of sexism and homophobia, including over controversial remarks about Olympic heptathlon champion Jessica Ennis-Hill.

In his latest outburst, he claimed "Zionist, Jewish people ... own all the banks, all the papers, all the TV stations".

He made personal attacks against Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko in the run-up to their rematch fight in July.

Fury also voiced his extreme views on bestiality, paedophilia and women during the 57-minute clip.

Of women he said: "They’re taking their overnight bags because they know they’re gonna pull somebody. Filth. Pure filth. 

“We live in ancient times where we don’t like women to be whores, opening legs to every Tom, Dick and Harry. We don’t s**g men. We don’t s**g kids. So, if that’s draconian then yeah, I suppose I like being a draconian. They should call me Dracula Fury shouldn’t they.“

He went on to talk about bestiality: “I think it’ll be perfectly normal in the next 10 years to have sexual relationships with your animals at home, you know your pets your cats and dogs and all that. So that will be legal.

“It is going to happen though isn’t it. Whatever you can think of that’s bad, will be made legal, because that’s what the devil wants."

The Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) is calling for the heavyweight champion to be barred from the sport after his latest "offensive and racist" remarks.

Spokesman Jonathan Sacerdoti said: "There should be no place for anti-Semitism in sport.

"He should be barred from boxing and referred to the British Boxing Board of Control.

"This is not his first offence, he specialises in outrageous offensive and racist slurs.

"Behaviour like this should prompt his sponsors to withdraw their backing.

"Britain does not tolerate or support racism. These specific anti-Semitic slurs are centuries old, and his use of them today in 2016 shows ignorance and malice."

The group has made a complaint to the British Boxing Board of Control.

The footage, which was posted on YouTube by SportsViewLondon, has been viewed more than 10,000 times.