Now you can give everyone the Sunday they want with your new look Sunday World
Sundays will never be the same again!
After more than 40 years as Ireland’s favourite Sunday read, the Sunday World is changing, with a new look and four great new sections.
We will still be the home of hard hitting reporting, investigations, great sport and the best entertainment and celebrity coverage from Ireland and abroad
But now it will all come packaged in four great new sections so everyone can share the stories they love.
From this Sunday you’ll be able to share your world like never before:
- The Sunday World 'Magazine+' has been reborn in a bigger, better glossy format with loads more celebrity interviews and gossip, a brand new travel section, new interiors and health and problem pages, as well as all-new glossy 7-Day TV listings.
- For the first time sports fans can now pull out their favourite part of the Sunday World to get straight to the great coverage and the views of our super team including legends Paul McGrath, Kevin Moran, Pat Spillane, John Aldridge, Mick Galwey, Charlie Redmond. Liam Fennelley and Diarmuid ‘the Rock’ O’Sullivan, as well as our top writers Roy Curtis, John Brennan and Sean McGoldrick
- There’s an all new kids’ puzzles pullout with four pages of activities to keep the kids amused plus new expanded puzzles pages for grown ups too
- Our news pages will still be the best place to find the campaigning journalism and exposes that has made the Sunday World the People’s Paper for four decades. Our award-winning team of journalists will bring you hard hitting crime exclusives and investigations every week. And we’ve also got the most informed and entertaining stories from parishes all over Ireland which our rivals couldn’t find on a map.
- Plus there’s a brand new Sunday 2 section with more about what’s happening in your life and your week, and old favourites like Pub Spy, Fr Brian and Daniel O’Donnell’s guide to all the best country gigs in your area
The Sunday World is the number one choice for over one million readers on the island of Ireland every Sunday, and now they can share the stories they love like never before. Now everyone really can have the Sunday they want.