Irishman who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning named
The Irishman who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Argentina has been named as Christopher Morris, son of well-known horse trainer 'Mouse' Morris.
The 30-year old, who is also a nephew of former Live At Three presenter Thelma Mansfield, was on a year long trip around the world but tragedy struck in the city of Las Heras.
It is reported that the man was staying with a flatmate in an apartment and the authorities were called when neighbours noticed water streaming from the apartment.
The Irishman was found in a bedroom while his flatmate was found in the bathroom.
An investigation has now begun.
More to follow...