NewsNews

Irishman who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning named

NewsBy Sunday World
Las Heras in Argentina
Las Heras in Argentina

The Irishman who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Argentina has been named as Christopher Morris, son of well-known horse trainer 'Mouse' Morris.

The 30-year old, who is also a nephew of former Live At Three presenter Thelma Mansfield, was on a year long trip around the world but tragedy struck in the city of Las Heras.

It is reported that the man was staying with a flatmate in an apartment and the authorities were called when neighbours noticed water streaming from the apartment.

The Irishman was found in a bedroom while his flatmate was found in the bathroom.

An investigation has now begun.

More to follow...