Make being gay illegal, get rid of feminism and rock music says election candidate
An election candidate who is running for election in West Tyrone, Northern Ireland, as an independent candidate wants to ban feminism and outlaw rock music, saying it fuels sexual anarchy and drug use.
Susan Anne White, who wants to “oppose the LGBT agenda”, “restore corporal punishment to schools” and recriminalize homosexuality said she doesn’t consider herself extreme.
“It is society that has moved. Not so far in the past, most people would have shared my views,” she told The Belfast Telegraph.
“My views only seem extreme because society has moved away from God’s principles.
"They [feminists] are responsible for the economy - they destroyed the whole concept of a family wage with the father as the bread-winner and the stay-at-home mother. They make women feel they have to be out in the workforce."
In her manifesto White states that she intends to ban abortion, allow parents to smack their children, install CCTV in all abattoirs and “oppose the global warming fanatics and their pseudo-science”.
Mrs White is also "absolutely opposed to the homosexual agenda" in today's society. If I had the power, I would certainly re-criminalise homosexuality, along with adultery," she said.
White claims that anyone involved in homosexual or adulterous practices should be jailed.
"I would stop the funding of gay pride parades and other depraved art and cultural events," she added.
Despite her strong views, Mrs White claims she is a "true friend" to the gay community.
"I tell them the truth," she added. "The person who is not a friend, the person who is the enemy to the homosexual is the person who pats them on the back and says their lifestyle is perfectly normal and acceptable."
The outgoing Sinn Fein MP, Pat Doherty, has a comfortable 10,000-plus majority going in to the election.
Meanwhile, in Co Cork, pastor Craig Ledbetter has described homosexuality as a “sexual sin, just like rape” as he affirmed his support for a “conscience clause” to accompany the May 22nd equality referendum. Full Story Here
White's full manifesto pledges to:
• Close Marie Stopes Abortion clinic
• Oppose the extension of the 1967 Abortion Act to Northern Ireland
• Remove state-sponsored amoral sex education from schools
• Restore corporal punishment to schools
• Uphold parental rights to discipline children, including the right to smack
• Raise the age of consent to 18
• Make it an offense for doctors to give contraceptives to underage children
• Oppose the LGBT agenda, while showing compassion to those who struggle with gender confusion
• Oppose the redefinition of marriage
• Ban gay pride parades and recriminative homosexuality
• Stop the state funding of LGBT organisations
• Make adultery a punishable offense
• Abolish the Equality Commission NI and the Human Rights Commissions NI and give all the money they receive to the NHS.
• Oppose feminism and restore dignity to the stay at home mother
• Restore the concept of a family wage with the father as the breadwinner
• Oppose the legalisation of dangerous drugs
• Protest the NHS and increase funding by abolishing unnecessary and money wasting bureaucrats and quangos
• Withdraw from money wasting and decadent Europe
• Oppose the global warming fanatics and their pseudo-science
• Imprison those found guilty of animal cruelty including those involved in dog fights
• Install CCTV in all abattoirs
• Ban halal slaughter
• Oppose the Islamisation of British culture- no more mosques and no more extensions
• Restore capital punishment for murder, including terrorist murder