NewsCrime Desk

Couple die of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a Skoda Felecia

Skoda Felecia
Skoda Felecia

A young couple died tragically of carbon monoxide poisoning while making love in a car, according to reports from several news sources.

The amorous pair, identified by the names Artem S (18) and Anna D (20), had turned on the ignition to keep warm while his Skoda Felicia was parked in the garage of the 18-year-old’s family home.

Russian media reports that the couple were found naked and in each other’s arms by Artem’s family, who had launched a search.

Reports indicate that they were from Ufa, in southern central Russia.

Family members said Artem and Anna claimed they were going out for a walk -- but wound up dead in the Czech supermini.

The two had been dating for just a few months, and Artem hadn't even introduced Anna to his circle of friends, the Daily Star reports.

Artem was about to graduate from catering college, but dreamed of opening his own car repair shop.