EntertainmentTV

Ola Jordan returning to Strictly Come Dancing

TVBy Sunday World
Ola Jordan returning to Strictly Come Dancing

Ola Jordan has been confirmed for the 2015 'Strictly Come Dancing' line-up just months after she sustained a career-threatening injury.

The 32-year-old dancer underwent major surgery at the end of last year for a freak accident while training for Channel 4 show 'The Jump' sparking fears she would never dance again, but the 'Strictly...' professional line-up has been revealed and the blonde beauty is on the list.

Three new performers are joining the show; 'Dancing with the Stars' favourite Gleb Savchenko, 2012 Italian Champion Giovanni Pernice and eight-times South African Latin American Champion Otlile Mabuse.

Executive Producer Lousie Rainbow said: "We are thrilled with our pro dancer line up this year. Not only are some of the viewers' favourites returning, but we also have some exciting new dancers joining the 'Strictly...' family. I think it's safe to say that this year's 'Strictly...' will be as exciting and entertaining as always."

Two other pro dancers, however, are bowing out of the series. Trent Whiddon, who danced with Pixie Lott last series, is leaving the show after just one series, as well as Iveta Lukosiute, who sparked rumours of a romance with Thom Evans last series.

Iveta said: "I really enjoyed my experience on 'Strictly Come Dancing'. I loved everything about the show, dancers, judges, BBC, celebrities, fans ... all of it was a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful show."

The show returns to BBC One in the autumn when the celebrity line up will be revealed.

The full 'Strictly Come Dancing' professionals line-up:

The Men:

Aljaž Škorjanec

Anton Du Beke

Brendan Cole

Giovanni Pernice

Gleb Savchenko

Kevin Clifton

Pasha Kovalev

Tristan MacManus

The Women:

Aliona Vilani

Janette Manrara

Joanne Clifton

Karen Hauer

Kristina Rihanoff

Natalie Lowe

Ola Jordan

Otlile Mabuse