Jake Hall is 'on the mend' after stabbing

TVBy Sunday World
Jake Hall is 'on the mend' after stabbing

Jake Hall is "on the mend" after he was allegedly stabbed last month.

The 'The Only Way Is Essex' star spent three days in intensive care in a hospital in Spain following the shock attack, which reportedly almost left him without a kidney, at the Aqwa Mist nightclub in Marbella.

And now his castmate Danielle Armstrong has reassured fans that he is recovering well from his injuries.

Danielle, 28, exclusively to BANG Showbiz: "He's absolutely fine, obviously we just follow everyone else on Instagram and social media and stuff, he seems fine, he's on the mend so we wish him all the best."

Earlier this month Jake himself told fans that he was "slowly" getting back to normal.

He tweeted: "Managed to pull a smile for all the amazing people who sent nothing but love and wishing me better.. Your support has got me through this worrying time but as I said you can't get rid me that easy! (sic)."

The handsome star then went on to thank his family, his on/off girlfriend Chloe Lewis - who was also holidaying in the Spanish resort at the time - and his fans for their continued love and support.

He added: "I'm slowly getting better my family @chloelewis91 and close friends have been here for me and love them very much (sic)."

While he's on the mend it's not known if he will be a part of the next series of 'TOWIE' which will begin filming in two weeks time and will be set at the new location of Parma in Italy.

Daniella previously confirmed: "Well we start filming in two weeks for the next series of TOWIE, so we're going to be going to Parma, is that out yet? Oh thank god I thought I was going to get in trouble with ITV there! So yeah we're flying off to Parma, it'll be different to Marbs so it's really exciting, none of the cast have been to Parma before so let's see is there going to be drama in Parma! Who knows?"