Claudia Winkleman worried about Strictly role

TVBy Sunday World
Claudia Winkleman worried about Strictly role

Claudia Winkleman is worried about her 'Strictly Come Dancing' return.

The 43-year-old presenter - who hosts the BBC One series alongside Tess Daly - has confessed she is concerned about her future on the show as she is yet to be asked by bosses to front the series when it returns this autumn.

The brunette beauty - who took over from TV legend Sir Bruce Forsythe to present the show with Tess, 45, last year - told The Daily Star newspaper: "I don't know if I'm back. I'm not sure they've asked."

Claudia added she "adores" her co-star and has loved appearing on the series alongside her.

She joked: "I mount her at the end of most shows."

The TV personality was noticeably absent from a few episodes last year when her daughter was hospitalized following a freak accident.

Claudia was replaced by Zoe Ball, who presents the spin-off show 'Strictly: It Takes Two', although the former BBC Radio 1 DJ insists she has no interest in starring on the main series full time.

She said: "It was in the worst circumstances that I stood in for Claudia but everyone was very welcoming. It was great to be able to do that for a mate and Tess [Daly] was so supportive. I think 'It Takes Two' is my home and Tess and Claudia are the main hosts. But they know I am on call should they need me.

"They do such a great job the two of them together."