Snake causing panic on beach
A venomous snake was spotted on a beach in Wales.
The adder was seen on the sand at Porth Neigwl near Abersoch on Tuesday (02.04.2017) and beach goers were urged not to approach it to avoid being bitten.
The North Wales Wildlife Trust advised: "It's likely that the adders are coming out because of the warm weather.
"They're generally not dangerous as long as people don't play around with them.
"As long as you leave them be they won't actively come after you.
"My advice would be to not approach them as they are generally docile creatures unless they are harassed."
Last summer, four children were bitten by adders near beaches in Gwynedd, the Wales Online report.