EntertainmentTrending

Salad dressing causes £2,000 damage

TrendingBy Sunday World
Salad dressing causes £2,000 damage

A woman has claimed a bottle of salad dressing caused £2,000 worth of damage to her home.

Divel McLean said she was "attacked" by the Dorothy Lynch sauce when she opened the fridge to make some dinner at her home in Wyoming in the United States.

She told Fox 19: "I heard pop, pop, pop. I looked up, it was possessed. It was going crazy. It was shooting up in the air, to the side. It sounded like a firecracker going off in the house. Real loud."

Mrs. McLean took photographs which she says show the extent of the damage caused by the "possessed" bottle from which reports suggest the carpet, computer and walls at her home were spoilt.

The dressing has since been recalled by the manufacturer as there was apparent bacteria in the product, which caused the liquid to bubble and spit out uncontrollably.

Mrs McLean added: "From just a $3 bottle of dressing. From the depths of my toes, to the top of my head. I will never eat Dorothy Lynch again. That stuff is crazy."