Man freed after getting stuck in chimney for four hours
A man has been rescued after he spent four hours stuck inside a chimney.
The 26-year-old from the US state of Arizona was saved by firefighters who used a rope to pull him free from the tube after he had lost his keys and was trapped inside his home.
Luckily his neighbour had heard him screaming and made the call to the emergency services.
According to Sky News, the man came out of the chimney covered in black soot and made the Tuscon Fire Department team chuckle.