EntertainmentTrending

Family dog sets fire to kitchen while trying to get some biscuits

Family dog sets fire to kitchen while trying to get some biscuits

We all love a biscuit, and it seems a lovable family pet called Leo is no different.

Leo is the pet of a family in Peckham in London and hisattempts to get a snack have left Allen Mosey and his family without a kitchen.

A report in the Telegraph tells the story of how Leo did the damage. They say that a team of fire investigators have worked out that Leo was trying to reach some biscuits near the electric hob and in the process he managed to turn it on.

That then caused a child's booster seat that was sitting on the hob to catch fire.

Luckily, Mosey's son and his son's girlfriend, who were upstairs at the time of the incident, spotted the smoke, dialled the fire brigade and rescued Leo as well as the family's other pets; two turtles, a snake and a hamster.

Despite his dangerous, and costly, mistake, the family are still in love with the Staffordshire-boxer cross.

Mr Mosey's wife Jean, said: "He is the most docile dog you could think of. He is a part of the family. We would not part with him."