Battery-powered penis ring mistaken for a bomb
A battery-powered penis ring was mistaken for a bomb after it vibrated in a bin.
Authorities were called in the east German town of Halberstadt after buzzing noises were heard coming from the rubbish and passersby spotted it suddenly starting to shake. A bomb squad delved deeper into the mystery vibrations, fearing they were caused by an explosive device about to go off, but after carefully tipping out the contents of the bin the thrilling noises turned out to be a discarded sex toy.
Rather than giving pleasure to its owner, the orphaned toy caused a nearby gambling hall to be evacuated and the street was also closed because of the suspicious humming.