The Stone Roses and Daft Punk aren't headlining Glastonbury
Emily Eavis has confirmed The Stone Roses and Daft Punk are not headlining Glastonbury Festival next year.
The event's organiser has shot down rumours that the legendary Manchester group and 'Get Lucky' hitmakers are to join 'Creep' rockers Radiohead as the other two headliners on the music extravaganza's Pyramid Stage in June 2017.
She said: "There's not more [headliner] announcements now for a while, but I will tell you the other two that have been rumoured aren't happening.
"There was a news story that said Daft Punk and Stone Roses. That's not true. I don't know where that came from."
However, she has said that they have pretty much completed the list of performers across all stages for the festival held on Worthy Farm in Somerset, south west England.
She told the latest issue of NME magazine: "It always seems to get earlier and earlier, but I think because we're having a year off in 2018, we're cramming two years of music into next year. We're quite far down the line. It's looking so good. We're certainly all there with our headliners across all stages."
Emily - who runs the festival with her dad Michael Eavis - previously vowed to make the line-up 'strong on women'.
She said: "To be fair there's always been a lack of balance in the music industry when it comes to opportunities for female performers, but it's slowly changing and hopefully we're doing our bit to support the new female artists coming through."
Radiohead are the only confirmed act who will perform on Friday June 23.