Take That tour announcement coming in October
Gary Barlow has teased that Take That will announce a tour in October.
The 45-year-old frontman has sent social media into overdrive after he shared with his 4.3 million followers that the 'Back For Good' hitmakers will have tour news coming later this year.
Replying to a fan on Twitter, he wrote: "Tour news October X (sic)"
It comes after Gary - who is joined by Mark Owen and Howard Donald in the current line-up - shared plans to reunite with original bandmate Robbie Williams for a 25th anniversary tour in 2018, whilst also planning a tour next year.
He said: "It's got us talking about next year. To only do one date a year, from what we've seen, everyone is like: 'We can't wait any longer.'
"We are definitely going to do another tour next year. The Three of us. Then at the end of next year is our 25th anniversary so I'd imagine we would do a tour with Robbie."
Take That, which previously included Jason Orange, who left the band in 2014, have been working on some new songs in the studio and the singer admits it has been going a lot smoother without Jason.
He said: "It's exciting to be in the studio under better circumstances. Last time we were waiting to find out if Jay was going to be part of the band, and this time, we know we're a three and we've approached this record as a three."
Gary, Mark and Howard last performed together at British Summer Time Hyde Park on July 9.
Take That formed in 1990 but split in 1996 - a year after Robbie decided to quit the first time - before reforming again in 2006.
Robbie rejoined the group in 2010 to help pen the band's sixth album 'Progress' before he left again in two years later to go solo.
The band then continued as a trio, releasing their seventh album 'III' in 2014, and in May of this year they released new single 'Cry' with Sigma.