Robbie Williams reunites with Take That
Robbie Williams reunited with Take That on stage on Monday night (07.11.16).
The 42-year-old singer was joined by his bandmates Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald at London's Troxy, where he was performing a special show to mark him being presented with the BRITs Icon Award.
The 'Never Forget' hitmakers shocked fans by taking to the stage to present Robbie with the prize and performed hits 'Back For Good' and 'The Flood' with him.
Howard told Robbie: "Whether you like it or not, you will always be a member of Take That."
Robbie had earlier admitted that he doesn't have time to team up with the group in the next 12 months, but they will "definitely" reunite again at some point.
He said: "It might happen, who knows, but right now I don't think so.
"Reunion at some point, definitely - but we just couldn't get our diaries to work in the next 12 months."
The 'Let Me Entertain You' hitmaker was awarded the special gong in recognition of his incredible career, which has seen him pick up 17 past BRIT Awards.
But he recently admitted he fears he doesn't "deserve" the special accolade.
He said: "It is an honour but what happens is like a mirror going to me, 'You don't deserve this'. I will try my best to enjoy the evening but you know I'm a cracked person with low self-esteem issues."
This comes just weeks after Robbie admitted he would "love" to join Gary, Mark and Howard on a potential Take That 25th anniversary tour, but he simply doesn't have the time.
He said: "My head is, I'd love to do something with the boys but I don't know if it's going to be next year because you know, I want this album to have legs and I'm going to go on tour.
"As you can imagine, diary goes: album promo until January, February, March, and then I go on tour for a year which takes me through next year, next Christmas, which would be when the boys would be releasing an album I suppose. I can't do it. I can't do it next year. I want to - I want to be able to do both, but you can't."