Robbie Williams ready to make new music

MusicBy Sunday World
Robbie Williams ready to make new music

Robbie Williams is to start recording new music.

The 'Candy' singer hasn't released a solo album since 2013's 'Swings Both Ways' after taking a break from the pop world to help care for his two children, daughter Theodora, three, and 17-month-old son Charlton.

But he's been telling friends he "misses" making music and has decided now is the right time to get back in the studio, as his kids - who he has with wife Ayda Field - now have a settled routine and life.

A source close to the 42-year-old pop star told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Robbie is keen to get back in the studio and get his creative juices flowing. He misses making music."

Before taking a break from recording and touring, Robbie had a busy few years rejoining his old band Take That in 2010 for an album 'Progress' and a huge stadium tour in 2011 and also bringing out solo LP 'Take The Crown' in 2012.

Just last week he teased on social media he was ready to "entertain" again.

Using a play on words from his song 'Let Me Entertain You', the pop star wrote on Instagram: "I feel as though it's my duty to entertain you. RW x (sic)"

Meanwhile, Robbie is also believed to be keen to reunite with his Take That bandmates Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald and potentially fellow ex-member Jason Orange to mark the group's 25th anniversary next year.

A source previously revealed: "Robbie says he is up for coming back and performing again. He feels that he is at peace with the group and wants to help commemorate their astonishing rise."