EntertainmentMusic

Robbie Williams fears tour will clash with Take That's

MusicBy Sunday World
Robbie Williams fears tour will clash with Take That's

Robbie Williams fears his tour will clash with Take That's.

The 'I Love My Life' hitmaker is embarking on a UK tour at the same time as the 'Rule the World' hitmakers and he said it would be "horrible" if their fans had to choose who to see, but he accepts that it is bound to happen.

Asked by Heart radio presenter Toby Anstis if any of their shows in June overlap, he said: "Most probably I would think so, I hope not, I wouldn't want people to have to choose.

"No, that would be horrible. Probably yeah, we're both going on tour at the same time next year."

Meanwhile, asked if he would go and see his bandmates - Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald - on his night off he said he would love to and he wouldn't be tempted to go on stage with them.

He replied: "Yeah, absolutely! No, not at all. I've been to see them, yeah I did that at The O2. I just watched it as a fan and really, really enjoyed it!"

Robbie reunited with Take That on stage last week.

The 42-year-old singer was joined by his bandmates Gary, Mark and Howard at London's Troxy, where he was performing a special show to mark him being presented with the BRITs Icon Award.

The 'Never Forget' hitmakers shocked fans by taking to the stage to present the hunky star with the prize and performed hits 'Back For Good' and 'The Flood' with him.

Howard told Robbie: "Whether you like it or not, you will always be a member of Take That."

Robbie had earlier admitted that he doesn't have time to team up with the group in the next 12 months, but they will "definitely" reunite again at some point.

He said: "It might happen, who knows, but right now I don't think so.

"Reunion at some point, definitely - but we just couldn't get our diaries to work in the next 12 months."

Tune into Toby Anstis on Heart, weekdays 9am - 1pm.