Ozzy Osbourne returning to stage after 'nightmare illness'
Ozzy Osbourne will make his return to the stage after a "nightmare illness" forced him to pull out of a host of gigs.
The 'Paranoid' singer and his band Black Sabbath had to cancel three shows, including a gig in Vancouver, Canada, on Wednesday (03.02.16) on their final ever tour after Ozzy was struck down with sinusitis.
The rocker's wife Sharon Osbourne has now revealed Ozzy, 67, is feeling better and will be "ready to rock" on Saturday (06.02.16) when the band resume 'The End' tour in Seattle.
Speaking on CBS chat show 'The Talk', she said: "He will be in Seattle on Saturday. He will be ready to rock."
Revealing the effect the sinusitis had on her spouse, Sharon, 63, said Ozzy felt like he had "the Pacific Ocean' inside his ear and has been struggling with his hearing.
She said: "He's doing so much better. He had sinusitis, which went to bronchitis and he said that he felt like he had the Pacific Ocean in his ear. And he couldn't hear properly. It's been a nightmare."
And Sharon also shared that Ozzy had been feeling extremely "guilty" for missing the shows and is determined to make it up to the heavy metal group's loyal fans.
She added: "To have a responsibility of performing with his band Black Sabbath, the crew, the fans, even the opening act, just sat at home like this - waiting, waiting, waiting - and he feels that huge responsibility. He feels guilty for being sick."