Beyonce working with Naughty Boy

MusicBy Sunday World
Beyonce working with Naughty Boy

Beyonce is working with Naughty Boy on new music.

The 'Drunk In Love' hitmaker will reportedly record the producer's single 'Lose It All (Runnin')' which has been removed from YouTube after Beyonce said she wanted to have it for herself.

The insider said: "Bey called him to discuss the track and it's thought she will record her vocals in the next couple of weeks."

The producer hit the headlines back in July when former One Direction star Zayn Malik hit out at him on Twitter branding him a "fat joke" following several months together in the studio where they had been working on the 22-year-old singer's debut solo album.

But Bey doesn't seem put off by his falling out with Zayn and is even persuading her husband Jay Z to sign him to his record label Roc Nation.

A music industry insider told The Sun newspaper: "Naughty Boy's track 'La La La' became a worldwide hit and it managed to catch the attention of Jay Z.

"The rapper personally invited him to the Roc Nation pre-Grammy brunch in February and expressed his interest then over signing Naughty Boy up to his label. They then also met for a chat at the Hotel Bel Air in Beverly Hills.

"Jay is always keen on supporting British talent and has signed the likes of Rita [Ora] and Alexa Goddard. He knows that if he manages to get Naughty Boy he will have a huge star on his hands.

"Beyonce played a major role in the talks with Naughty Boy and they have formed a close friendship. She shares Jay's belief in Naughty Boy's talents and has expressed an interest in working on a track together."