ENTRIES NOW CLOSED: Win a Skoda Fabia worth over €15,000
The Sunday World has teamed up with Skoda Ireland to give one lucky reader the chance to win a brand-new SKODA Fabia Ambition 1.0 MPI, worth more than €15,000.
Winner of the WhatCar? Car of the Year 2015, the Skoda Fabia prides itself on offering value for money.
Stylish, spacious and loaded with the latest technology from the Volkswagen stable, the Skoda Fabia has received glowing reviews from around the globe.
This little ‘Supermini’ is roomier than most in its class, and has a wide range of engines to suit your budget. Altogether, Skoda offers 125 different colour combinations, including a choice of four interior colour schemes.The Skoda Fabia is, without doubt, the leader in its class and one of the most-sought-after cars on the road.
HOW TO ENTER
• Collect the 3 TOKENS that will appear each week in the Sunday World to spell out the word FAB
• You will find the first TOKEN 'F' on page 2 in the Sunday World on the 17th of January, TOKEN A in the 24th of January and TOKEN B in the 31st of January edition of the Sunday World.
• When you have collected all 3 TOKENS, post your completed entry form (which you will also find in the Sunday World) to; SKODA FABIA competition, P.O. Box 10103, Sunday World, Independent House 27-32 Talbot Street, Dublin 1.
• Closing date for receipt of entries is strictly, February 5, 2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize will not be exchanged for monetary equivalent.
4. Entry forms and valid tokens will be published in the Sunday World on the 17th, 24th, and 31st of January 2016.
5. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
6. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
9. The winner will be the person who has answered the question on the entry form correctly and in the opinion of the judges completes the tiebreaker in the most apt or original way. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The panel of judges will include at least one member who is independent of the Promoter. The winners will be notified by phone call. The winner must claim the prize within 1 month of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
10. The winner’s name will be published in the Sunday World newspaper by March 6th 2016. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. Original tokens only, no photocopies will be accepted.
13. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
16. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. Promoter and Data Controller: Independent Newspapers, Independent House, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1.
19. Model shown is for illustration purposes only and may differ to actual prize.
20. Competition is open to residents from the Republic of Ireland.